Returning the goods
Non-quality goods are returned according to the Minister of Economy of 2001. June 29 Order No 217 "Regarding the Approval of Rules for the Return and Exchange of Items" approved by the Rules for the Repayment and Amendment of Items. High-quality goods may be returned within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the goods to the buyer. When returning goods, the following conditions must be met:
- the returned goods must be in the original, orderly packaging;
- the product must be in good repair to the buyer;
- the product must not be used, it has not lost its appearance (undamaged labels, non-shielded protective films, etc.);
- the returned item must be the same as the one purchased by the buyer;
- when returning the goods, it is necessary to submit a document for its purchase and a completed return document;
- To return the item you need to contact us: email - email@example.com
- The seller pays for the defective or non-delivery of the item, otherwise the buyer will pay.
- Qualitative goods can be returned only within the term specified in the legislation and in our Buy-Selling Rules.
- Failure to fulfill the conditions for returning goods will be returned to the buyer and the money will not be refunded.
When the Buyer fails to contact within 3 (three) business days, then the order is canceled, the buyer returns the money only for the goods, the payment for the delivery remains to the seller.
The buyer's demand to replace the purchased goods with similar goods or to repay the money paid is not satisfied:
- perfumery, cosmetics and toilet preparations (KPN - 33.03 - 33.07)
- photography and cinematographic goods (KPN - 37.00)
- tissues (KPN - 50.07, 51.11-51.13, 52.08-52.12, 53.09, 55.12-55.16)
- carpet floor coverings, excluding carpets and rugs (KPN - 57.00)
- gems, precious stones, precious metals and articles thereof, other than imitation jewelery (KPN - 71.00, excluding 71.17)
- machinery and mechanical appliances (KPN - 84.00)
- electrical machines and equipment, sound recording and reproducing apparatus and television image and sound recording and reproducing apparatus (KPN - 85.00)
- boats, boats and craft (KPN - 89.00)
- Optical, photographic, cinematographic, measuring, control, medical or surgical instruments and apparatus (KPN - 90.00)
- Watches (KPN - 91.00)
- musical instruments (code according to the Combined Nomenclature - 92.00)
- furniture, bedding, lamps (KPN - 94.00)
- toys, games other than sports and fishing tackle (KPN - 95.00, except 95.06 - 95.07)
- and other goods specified in paragraph 18 of the Rules for repayment and exchange of items of the Republic of Lithuania.